NuTEC 745 Patty Forming Machine Easy to ManeuverNuTEC Manufacturing offers an all hydraulic, microprocessor controlled, multi-outlet forming machine that is easy to maneuver plant wide. The NuTEC 745 combines accurate weight control and quick changeovers with mobility.
A vane pump feed system uses a rotating spiral to gently move product to the rotor, eliminating overworking, bridging and backflow. The 745 vane pump feeds directly to the mold plate cavity and can portion up to 11,700 patties per hour. Processors can portion beef, pork, poultry, fish, veal, lamb, cheese and even vegetables. The mold plates can be changed quickly and simply.
The NuTEC 745 can be sanitized minutes after production is completed. Its portable design allows the machine to be transported easily to a wash-down area. Intelligent engineering enables larger parts to stay on the machine and easily swing out of the way for speedy clean-up.
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »