Omega Thermometer Offers Waterproof, Battery-Power Capabilities
Food processors can monitor their liquids' temperature with Omega Engineering's DP8891 waterproof digital thermometer.
The thermometer can be wall-mounted or can be used as a portable instrument. It has a wide temperature range and is battery-powered with four AAA alkaline batteries.
The gauge is useful in areas that might be prone to water splashes and where a battery powered instrument is needed.
According to the manufacturer, the thermometer comes with a probe, probe holder, four AAA” alkaline batteries and wall mount hardware.
Price starts at $159
Temperature Range (Thermistor):
-10 to 110ºC (-50 to 230ºF)
Temperature Resolution: 0.1ºC (0.1ºF)
Temperature Accuracy: ±1ºC (±1.6ºF)
Temperature Response Time:
2 minutes typical
LCD Update Time: 10 seconds
LCD Size: 45 H x 96 mm W
(1.77 x 3.78")
Operating Temperature: 0 to 50ºC
(32 to 122ºF)
Operating RH%: Humidity < 80%
The complete spec sheet: http://www.omega.com/Temperature/pdf/DP8891.pdf
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »