ConAgra Foods Introduces Orville Redenbacher's Flavors Gourmet Popping Corn
Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popping Corn, a brand ConAgra Foods, Omaha, Neb., shakes up the microwave popcorn category by adding a flavorful twist to one of America's favorite snack foods with Orville Redenbacher's Flavors. Individually wrapped bags of the brand's microwave popcorn come with a separate seasoning packet, allowing users to sprinkle on just the right amount of flavor.
Just pop the delicious and fluffy snack by following the package directions, open the seasoning packet and sprinkle over the popcorn as desired. Close the popcorn bag, shake it until flavor is distributed evenly, open and enjoy. And since popcorn is a good source of fiber and made with whole grain, it's a snack the whole family can feel good about while customizing it to their own personal tastes. Varieties include White Cheddar, Extra Cheese or Sea Salt and Vinegar.
"Orville Redenbacher's has been popping up fresh, delicious popcorn for decades," says Jesse Spungin, vice president for the brand. "We've found consumers more than ever want to control the flavor of their food. That's why we're excited to introduce Orville Redenbacher's Flavors as the latest creation that lets popcorn lovers customize the flavor of their favorite snack."
Suggested retail price is $1.19 to $1.29 for individually wrapped, single 3.24-oz bags.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »