Oscar Mayer Lunchables Now Packs A Full Serving Of Fruit
Oscar Mayer, the Madison, Wis., subsidiary of Kraft Food Inc., introduces Lunchables with Fruit, a new refrigerated line that provides a full serving of fruit with Dole Mandarin Oranges or Pineapple Tidbits in 100 percent fruit juice. Available in four varieties -- Peanut Butter + Jelly Sandwich, Turkey + Cheddar Cracker Stackers, Ham + American Cracker Stackers and Extra Cheesy Pizza -- they also contain bread or crackers made with whole grain.
The introduction of Lunchables with Fruit is supported by a multi-platform marketing campaign, the largest in the brand's 22-year history. An ad campaign features colorful, eye-catching pictures of happy kids with orange peel smiles and pineapple ring glasses. And to "Keep the Smiles Coming," the Lunchables team kicks off the campaign with a national call-to-action, partnering with Feeding America, the nation's leading domestic hunger-relief charity, to donate up to one million pounds of fresh fruit to families who need it the most.
"We continue to listen to our consumers and stay committed to making Lunchables Lunch Combinations a wholesome choice for moms and more enjoyable for kids. Fruit was the number one requested item for packed lunches," says Joe Fragnito, director of Lunchables marketing. "We wanted to create a fun, larger-than-life campaign to celebrate our exciting product news and give our consumers a chance to help keep the smiles coming across America."
Suggested retail price per pack is $2.99.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »