Oscar Mayer Lunchables Now Packs A Full Serving Of Fruit
Oscar Mayer, the Madison, Wis., subsidiary of Kraft Food Inc., introduces Lunchables with Fruit, a new refrigerated line that provides a full serving of fruit with Dole Mandarin Oranges or Pineapple Tidbits in 100 percent fruit juice. Available in four varieties -- Peanut Butter + Jelly Sandwich, Turkey + Cheddar Cracker Stackers, Ham + American Cracker Stackers and Extra Cheesy Pizza -- they also contain bread or crackers made with whole grain.
The introduction of Lunchables with Fruit is supported by a multi-platform marketing campaign, the largest in the brand's 22-year history. An ad campaign features colorful, eye-catching pictures of happy kids with orange peel smiles and pineapple ring glasses. And to "Keep the Smiles Coming," the Lunchables team kicks off the campaign with a national call-to-action, partnering with Feeding America, the nation's leading domestic hunger-relief charity, to donate up to one million pounds of fresh fruit to families who need it the most.
"We continue to listen to our consumers and stay committed to making Lunchables Lunch Combinations a wholesome choice for moms and more enjoyable for kids. Fruit was the number one requested item for packed lunches," says Joe Fragnito, director of Lunchables marketing. "We wanted to create a fun, larger-than-life campaign to celebrate our exciting product news and give our consumers a chance to help keep the smiles coming across America."
Suggested retail price per pack is $2.99.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »