Pepperidge Farm's Milano Melts Offer Sweet Escape
Since its creation nearly 60 years ago, the classic Milano cookie from Pepperidge Farm, the Norwalk, Conn., unit of Campbell Soup Co., has been a favorite among cookie aficionados worldwide.
Now new Pepperidge Farm Milano Melts offer the same delectable Milano cookie satisfaction with a brand new sweet escape experience featuring a unique combination of crisp cookie filled with soft, velvety rich chocolate crème.
Varieties include Dark Classic Crème, a golden cookie with a rich, chocolate heart and Chocolate Dark Classic Crème, which features a decadent chocolate cookie exterior; and Chocolate Crème.
"Since their debut in the 1950s, Milano cookies have undergone a series of flavor evolutions, as we've delicately partnered the classic cookie-and-chocolate foundation with flavors such as mint, orange, raspberry and, most recently, strawberry, to create an assortment of tempting varieties," says Suzanne Goodrich, business director at Pepperidge Farm. "This evolution continues with new Milano Melts cookies – a fun twist on the cookie-and-chocolate combination that will leave cookie lovers melting with each bite."
Suggested retail price is $3.49.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »