Pepperidge Farm's Milano Melts Offer Sweet Escape
Since its creation nearly 60 years ago, the classic Milano cookie from Pepperidge Farm, the Norwalk, Conn., unit of Campbell Soup Co., has been a favorite among cookie aficionados worldwide.
Now new Pepperidge Farm Milano Melts offer the same delectable Milano cookie satisfaction with a brand new sweet escape experience featuring a unique combination of crisp cookie filled with soft, velvety rich chocolate crème.
Varieties include Dark Classic Crème, a golden cookie with a rich, chocolate heart and Chocolate Dark Classic Crème, which features a decadent chocolate cookie exterior; and Chocolate Crème.
"Since their debut in the 1950s, Milano cookies have undergone a series of flavor evolutions, as we've delicately partnered the classic cookie-and-chocolate foundation with flavors such as mint, orange, raspberry and, most recently, strawberry, to create an assortment of tempting varieties," says Suzanne Goodrich, business director at Pepperidge Farm. "This evolution continues with new Milano Melts cookies – a fun twist on the cookie-and-chocolate combination that will leave cookie lovers melting with each bite."
Suggested retail price is $3.49.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »