General Mills Adds Two Flavors To Sweet Moments Bite-Size Brownies Line
Minneapolis-based General Mills adds two new flavors of Pillsbury Sweet Moments Bite-Size Brownies: Caramel Brownie Cheesecake and Raspberry Brownie Cheesecake.
The new flavors satisfy with a combination of rich brownie layered with velvety cheesecake and either a caramel or raspberry filling. They are ready-to-eat, decadent brownie bites that, in addition to the luxurious fillings, are enrobed in a cocoa shell and finished off with a cocoa drizzle. And, at 180 calories for three pieces, you can enjoy this indulgent treat with no guilt.
Available in the refrigerated section, Pillsbury Sweet Moments are served cool to accentuate each layer and to magnify each texture. New packaging for the entire line showcases rich, dark colors and flowing imagery to better convey the indulgence of the product.
"Pillsbury Sweet Moments are the perfect bite of moist fudgy brownie to make those moments you take just for you even sweeter," says Angela Rassi, Pillsbury Sweet Moments marketing manager. "With new flavors like Caramel Brownie Cheesecake and Raspberry Brownie Cheesecake, you'll fall in love with the rich layers of sweet pleasure sending your senses into a world of decadent splendor."
Suggested retail price for a package of 12 is $3.19.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »