Pirate's Booty Teams with Pirates of the Caribbean On Limited Edition SnacksSea Cliff, N.Y.-based Pirate's Booty rolls out a limited edition of Pirate's Booty Aged White Cheddar, a 7-oz package of all natural, gluten free and trans fat free baked rice and corn puffs blended with real aged white cheddar cheese.
It's a collaboration with Walt Disney Pictures and Jerry Bruckheimer Films' Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides directed by Rob Marshall and starring Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow and Penélope Cruz. As the exclusive food collaborator for the fourth installment of the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise, Pirate's Booty is giving some lucky family a "Fountain of Youth" themed Caribbean vacation to Casa De Campo in the Dominican Republic. And, for each package sold, a donation (up to $100,000) will be made to the Boys & Girls Clubs of America, an organization that helps young people, especially those in need, to reach their full potential as productive, caring and responsible citizens.
"We are excited to collaborate with this summer's most anticipated movie, Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides," says Eric Berniker, Pirate's Booty's VP of marketing. "Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean and Pirate's Booty both epitomize the fun, adventurous and humorous spirit that we all love. Pirate's Booty is proud to be able to bring this to life by giving consumers a chance to embark on a fun, delicious and healthier adventure with the release of its limited edition 7-oz package."
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »