PowerBar Iron Girl Energy Bar Offers Girl Power Through PerformanceFlorham Park, N.J.-based Nestle Performance Nutrition, the sports nutrition wing of Nestle, along with its PowerBar brand, introduces PowerBar Iron Girl Energy Bar. It’s a co-branded women's energy bar with the 2011 Athleta Iron Girl National Series, which consists of 13 races nationwide, ranging from 10K/5K to half-marathon, duathlon and triathlon. Iron Girl is part of World Triathlon Corporation (WTC), producer of the Ford Ironman World Championship in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii.
Available in two flavors – Strawberry & Cranberry and Cocoa Crunch – each Iron Girl Bar features a blend of whole grains with fruit and cocoa, contains calcium, iron and B vitamins.
"We are excited to announce the launch of the new Iron Girl energy bar, as an extension to our long-standing partnership with WTC," says Neel Premkumar, brand development manager for PowerBar. "This product supports the active lifestyle of adult women, whether training for an event or getting through a busy daily routine."
Available at Target stores, the suggested retail price 99 cents for a single bar and $4.99 for a multi-pack (six bars).
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »