PowerBar Iron Girl Energy Bar Offers Girl Power Through PerformanceFlorham Park, N.J.-based Nestle Performance Nutrition, the sports nutrition wing of Nestle, along with its PowerBar brand, introduces PowerBar Iron Girl Energy Bar. It’s a co-branded women's energy bar with the 2011 Athleta Iron Girl National Series, which consists of 13 races nationwide, ranging from 10K/5K to half-marathon, duathlon and triathlon. Iron Girl is part of World Triathlon Corporation (WTC), producer of the Ford Ironman World Championship in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii.
Available in two flavors – Strawberry & Cranberry and Cocoa Crunch – each Iron Girl Bar features a blend of whole grains with fruit and cocoa, contains calcium, iron and B vitamins.
"We are excited to announce the launch of the new Iron Girl energy bar, as an extension to our long-standing partnership with WTC," says Neel Premkumar, brand development manager for PowerBar. "This product supports the active lifestyle of adult women, whether training for an event or getting through a busy daily routine."
Available at Target stores, the suggested retail price 99 cents for a single bar and $4.99 for a multi-pack (six bars).
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »