Ready Pac Adds Fresh Fruit Parfaits to Snack Line-up
Of the top 15 supermarket categories, the yogurt category shows the strongest growth in dollar sales, with a 7.9 percent increase vs. a year ago. Likewise, the snacking category continues to see growth and is poised to increase through 2012.
So Irwindale, Calif.-based Ready Pac adds 100% Fresh Fruit Parfaits to its line of snacks. Fresh Fruit Parfaits are made with creamy low-fat vanilla yogurt, crunchy sweet granola and 100 percent seasonal fresh-cut fruit in four varieties: blueberry, mango, apple and pineapple.
Packaged in proprietary packaging designed for Ready Pac, Fresh Fruit Parfaits keep each component in the parfait separate and fresh longer. Bold, bright graphics and a broad profile help increase awareness of the products on shelf. You decide how to mix the ingredients.
"At Ready Pac, our goal is to provide our consumers with convenient solutions that exceed their expectations," says Tristan Kieva, director of marketing. "Our Fresh Fruit Parfaits are not only portable, but healthy and deliver on taste. With healthy snacking and yogurt trends both on the rise, Fresh Fruit Parfaits was a perfect fit within our existing snacking and fresh-cut fruit categories."
Suggested retail price for an 8-oz. container is $2.99, and a 12-oz. container is $3.99.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »