Ready Pac Adds Fresh Fruit Parfaits to Snack Line-up
Of the top 15 supermarket categories, the yogurt category shows the strongest growth in dollar sales, with a 7.9 percent increase vs. a year ago. Likewise, the snacking category continues to see growth and is poised to increase through 2012.
So Irwindale, Calif.-based Ready Pac adds 100% Fresh Fruit Parfaits to its line of snacks. Fresh Fruit Parfaits are made with creamy low-fat vanilla yogurt, crunchy sweet granola and 100 percent seasonal fresh-cut fruit in four varieties: blueberry, mango, apple and pineapple.
Packaged in proprietary packaging designed for Ready Pac, Fresh Fruit Parfaits keep each component in the parfait separate and fresh longer. Bold, bright graphics and a broad profile help increase awareness of the products on shelf. You decide how to mix the ingredients.
"At Ready Pac, our goal is to provide our consumers with convenient solutions that exceed their expectations," says Tristan Kieva, director of marketing. "Our Fresh Fruit Parfaits are not only portable, but healthy and deliver on taste. With healthy snacking and yogurt trends both on the rise, Fresh Fruit Parfaits was a perfect fit within our existing snacking and fresh-cut fruit categories."
Suggested retail price for an 8-oz. container is $2.99, and a 12-oz. container is $3.99.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »