Ready Pac Launches Low-Calorie Salad SinglesIrwindale, Calif.-based Ready Pac launches Ready Pac Salad Singles, healthy recipes with less than 200 calories.
Varieties include Garden Salad, Caesar Salad, Fiesta Salad, and Spinach Dijon Salad. As with Ready Pac's other single-serve salads, all Salad Singles bowls include lettuce, toppings, dressing and a fork.
While consumer demand for healthy convenience has always been a focus of Ready Pac's, economic instability has forced many shoppers to watch their spending closely by adopting more cautious spending habits and establishing a new, lower-cost normal.
Crystal clear packaging showcases fresh ingredients inside, while non-produce items are portion-packed allowing for maximum shelf life. Additionally, the bowl has a foot for easier upright merchandising and to increase visual impact on-shelf.
"We are very sensitive to the consumer need for value during these economic times, but it also challenges us to help deliver solutions that are not at the expense of quality or convenience." says Ready Pac's Director of Marketing Tristan Kieva.
Suggested retail price is $2.99.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »