Flavored Quinoa Dazzles Tastebuds
Most meals fall into one of three categories: quick, delicious, or healthy; it's rare to find a meal that satisfies all three. Luckily, for those who reach for the Easy Mac more nights than they care to admit, New York City-based American Roland Food Corp. introduces a line of Flavored Quinoa. Perfect served as is, the flavored quinoa also works well as a base for other dishes.
Varieties include Roasted Garlic, Garden Vegetable, Black Bean, Toasted Sesame Ginger, and Mediterranean. Quinoa is a wholegrain from the Andes, rich in fiber and amino acids, and prized for its high protein content. These varieties are made from all natural ingredients carrots, onion, tomato, garlic, celery, and sea salt.
Roland flavored quinoa requires nothing more than a pot of boiling water and a healthy appetite.
Suggested retail price is $2.99.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »