Flavored Quinoa Dazzles Tastebuds
Most meals fall into one of three categories: quick, delicious, or healthy; it's rare to find a meal that satisfies all three. Luckily, for those who reach for the Easy Mac more nights than they care to admit, New York City-based American Roland Food Corp. introduces a line of Flavored Quinoa. Perfect served as is, the flavored quinoa also works well as a base for other dishes.
Varieties include Roasted Garlic, Garden Vegetable, Black Bean, Toasted Sesame Ginger, and Mediterranean. Quinoa is a wholegrain from the Andes, rich in fiber and amino acids, and prized for its high protein content. These varieties are made from all natural ingredients carrots, onion, tomato, garlic, celery, and sea salt.
Roland flavored quinoa requires nothing more than a pot of boiling water and a healthy appetite.
Suggested retail price is $2.99.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »