Flavored Quinoa Dazzles Tastebuds
Most meals fall into one of three categories: quick, delicious, or healthy; it's rare to find a meal that satisfies all three. Luckily, for those who reach for the Easy Mac more nights than they care to admit, New York City-based American Roland Food Corp. introduces a line of Flavored Quinoa. Perfect served as is, the flavored quinoa also works well as a base for other dishes.
Varieties include Roasted Garlic, Garden Vegetable, Black Bean, Toasted Sesame Ginger, and Mediterranean. Quinoa is a wholegrain from the Andes, rich in fiber and amino acids, and prized for its high protein content. These varieties are made from all natural ingredients carrots, onion, tomato, garlic, celery, and sea salt.
Roland flavored quinoa requires nothing more than a pot of boiling water and a healthy appetite.
Suggested retail price is $2.99.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »