Planetary Dual Disperser Mixes High Viscosity ApplicationsRoss's PDDM features four agitators – two planetary stirrers and two high speed shafts – all rotating on their own axes while orbiting the mix vessel on a common axis.
The two saw-tooth blades on each high speed shaft provide an intensive shearing action, promoting solids dispersion and particle size reduction. The planetary stirrers continually turnover batch material, help feed fresh product to the high-speed blades and facilitate uniform temperature throughout the mix zone. Sidewall and bottom scrapers can also be installed to further ensure superior heat transfer between the vessel jacket and batch material.
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »