Ross SysCon Introduces Line of Explosion-Proof Control PanelsRoss SysCon, one of five manufacturing facilities under the Charles Ross & Son group of companies, recently introduced a line of explosion-proof control panels.
Pictured right is a 10HP Single Axis Control System in an explosion-proof panel supplied for variable speed control of a Ross Ultra-High Shear Mixer.
The operator station includes a digital readout for speed and cycle time in a new interface and more compact design. The panel is designed to be mounted close to the mixer in a hazardous area and wired to a variable frequency drive that is installed outside the mixing room. Type X or Z purge control panels are also available for users who require mixer portability with no remote wiring.
- Pick Heaters Offers Pilot-Scale and Production-Scale 3A Sanitary Heaters
- Flexicon Offers Flexi-Disc Tubular Cable Conveyors
- Brookfield Engineering Offers 90° Peel Fixture
- Hinds-Bock Pie Depositing Machinery Handles Entire Range of Pies
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »