Charles Ross & Son Introduces Patented Ultra-High Shear MixerCharles Ross & Son's Ross PreMax ultra-high shear mixer features a patented "Delta" rotor/stator assembly which produces a double vortex that draws batch material from both the top and bottom of the mix chamber. The vortex accelerates dispersion and produces rapid turnover rates. The PreMax handles viscosities up to 50,000 cP and runs at a maximum tip speed of 5,000 fpm.
The mixing equipment delivers on particle size reduction and can finish viscous emulsions up to six times faster than ordinary high shear mixers. Sample applications include flavor emulsions, gum dispersions, sauces, dressings, condiments, syrups, juices, etc.
Many standard models are available for laboratory batches as small as 1-2 gallons and production vessels up to 1,000 gallons or larger.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »