Seepex Now Offers Stators With White Elastomers
Stators with white elastomers are now available for Seepex progressive cavity pumps.
The stators are made with a kaolin (China Clay) binder, rather than the traditional carbon black binder. All of the ingredients used in these stators are on the FDA approved materials list (CFR 21, sect. 177.2600). White compounds are available with NBR (Buna), CSM (Hypalon) and EPDM base polymers. A special silicone material is also available without mineral binders.
The stators are molded to size with integral seals molded into the ends. Food grade stators are also available with carbon black binders, which may provide increased longevity on abrasive or non-lubricating applications.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »