Two New Oatmeal Flavors From Seneca FarmsModesto, Calif.-based Seneca Foods Corp. adds two new flavors to its Oatmeal product line: Seneca Farms Cranberry Apple and Seneca Farms Maple & Brown Sugar.
Seneca Farms Oatmeal, packaged in 6-oz. microwaveable cups, is a quick way to prepare portable and nutritious oatmeal providing an excellent source of vitamin C without trans fat or cholesterol. It takes just 45 seconds in the microwave and does not require milk or water to be added.
Suggested retail price for single serve is $1.29 to $1.49, and $2.49 to $2.89 for a two-pack size.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »