Two New Oatmeal Flavors From Seneca FarmsModesto, Calif.-based Seneca Foods Corp. adds two new flavors to its Oatmeal product line: Seneca Farms Cranberry Apple and Seneca Farms Maple & Brown Sugar.
Seneca Farms Oatmeal, packaged in 6-oz. microwaveable cups, is a quick way to prepare portable and nutritious oatmeal providing an excellent source of vitamin C without trans fat or cholesterol. It takes just 45 seconds in the microwave and does not require milk or water to be added.
Suggested retail price for single serve is $1.29 to $1.49, and $2.49 to $2.89 for a two-pack size.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »