Two New Oatmeal Flavors From Seneca FarmsModesto, Calif.-based Seneca Foods Corp. adds two new flavors to its Oatmeal product line: Seneca Farms Cranberry Apple and Seneca Farms Maple & Brown Sugar.
Seneca Farms Oatmeal, packaged in 6-oz. microwaveable cups, is a quick way to prepare portable and nutritious oatmeal providing an excellent source of vitamin C without trans fat or cholesterol. It takes just 45 seconds in the microwave and does not require milk or water to be added.
Suggested retail price for single serve is $1.29 to $1.49, and $2.49 to $2.89 for a two-pack size.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »