Seneca Farms Introduces Gluten-Free Snack ChipsYakima, Wash.-based Seneca Farms introduces a gluten-free line of snack chips, including Apple Chips, Sweet Potato Chips, and Crisp Onions.These snacks are manufactured at the company's Yakima Plant, which recently implemented a strict gluten-free processing environment. Seneca's Gluten-free policy ensures that products are manufactured in line with the needs of consumers with special diets.
Seneca Farms Crisp Onions are not breaded, making them the perfect gluten-free addition to bring extra crunch to soups, salads, everyday meals and holiday dishes. Plus, the many different flavors of Seneca's Apple Chips and Sweet Potato Chips provide the perfect, portable snack for the entire family.
"Our goal at Seneca is to provide great-tasting, healthier snack options for everyone, says Katherine Sheldon, VP of category management. "Our gluten-free processing environment ensures that even more consumers can now enjoy our Sweet Potato Chips, Apple Chips and Crisp Onions. Reports show that more and more people are selecting gluten-free products. Seneca's snacks meet that need and provide consumers with tasty, yet healthier, snack alternatives,"
Suggested retail price for Apple Chips and Sweet Potato Chips is $2.49; Crisp Onions retail for $2.99.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now Ľ
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now Ľ