Sensient Colors Expands Natural Color Line with Microfine TechnologySensient Colors introduced microfine natural colors to its ingredient product line. The microfine colors are an evolution in natural colors for applications including topical seasonings, dry mix beverages, and powdered food applications.
Product developers can use Sensient's microfine natural colors to add color to products in a dry state.
According to the company, the new color technology allows Sensient to deliver plating characteristics, commonly found in synthetic pigments, in a natural color powder
Sensient’s microfine natural colors are available in a full spectrum of custom shades to satisfy brand definition needs.
- Sensient Colors Offers Accupak Dissolvable Color Bag
- Biocatalysts Introduces Pectinase 872L Fruit-Firming Enzyme
- Sensient Colors Introduces DustPro NXT
- Sensient Colors Introduces Advanced Emulsion For Natural Colors
- Van Drunen Farms Introduces Freeze-Dried Lime Powder
- FMC BioPolymer reveals its health and nutrition product portfolio
- AKFP introduces Suchero organic coconut palm sugar
- WILD Flavors expands flavoring line with Sweetness Enhancer
- Van Drunen Farms introduces lemon flavoring ingredients
- TIC Gums reveals Add-Here 3200 hydrocolloid system
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »