High Speed Servo Driven Pump Filler Produces Spreads Product Evenly and AccuratelyHinds-Bock has introduced a servo driven pump filler that can be useful for food manufacturers that need to spread, deposit or fill product accurately and at a high speed. The company offers custom spouts which can be used to match the spread width and length for the application.
The servo pump fillers work at a high speed. According to the company, one machine can run up to 160 units per minute depending on the product and application. The depositing machine is available in single or multiple lane versions for a wide variety of products.
- Pick Heaters Offers Pilot-Scale and Production-Scale 3A Sanitary Heaters
- Flexicon Offers Flexi-Disc Tubular Cable Conveyors
- Brookfield Engineering Offers 90° Peel Fixture
- Hinds-Bock Pie Depositing Machinery Handles Entire Range of Pies
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »