Sunrich Naturals Introduces SoL Beverage Made From Sunflower SeedsIn response to consumers' increasing demands for healthy beverages that offer great taste and multiple health benefits, Hope, Minn.-based Sunrich Naturals, a brand of SunOpta Grains & Foods Group, introduces SoL, a refreshing sunflower beverage. Made with one of nature's most potent superfoods – sunflower kernels – SoL is available in three flavors: Unsweetened, Original, and Vanilla.
Each serving of dairy-free, gluten-free SoL delivers powerful antioxidants, vitamins and minerals that promote heart and brain health, strengthen bones and teeth, and help maintain beautiful, younger looking skin in addition to folic acid which enhances prenatal health. SoL is an excellent source of vitamins D and E, phosphorus, folic acid, and calcium.
"We're very excited to leverage our expertise as leading producers of organic and natural non-dairy shelf stable beverages to bring this exciting new product to our retailers and distributors nationwide,"says Tina Nelson, vice president of sales & marketing, consumer products. "SoL's delicious taste, excellent nutritional profile, and modest calories and carbs per serving offers what today's consumers want most in non-dairy, functional beverages they can enjoy each day as part of a healthy lifestyle."
Available in shelf stable, aseptic 32-oz Tetra Pak containers, the suggested retail price is $2.69.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »