Sunrich Naturals Introduces SoL Beverage Made From Sunflower SeedsIn response to consumers' increasing demands for healthy beverages that offer great taste and multiple health benefits, Hope, Minn.-based Sunrich Naturals, a brand of SunOpta Grains & Foods Group, introduces SoL, a refreshing sunflower beverage. Made with one of nature's most potent superfoods – sunflower kernels – SoL is available in three flavors: Unsweetened, Original, and Vanilla.
Each serving of dairy-free, gluten-free SoL delivers powerful antioxidants, vitamins and minerals that promote heart and brain health, strengthen bones and teeth, and help maintain beautiful, younger looking skin in addition to folic acid which enhances prenatal health. SoL is an excellent source of vitamins D and E, phosphorus, folic acid, and calcium.
"We're very excited to leverage our expertise as leading producers of organic and natural non-dairy shelf stable beverages to bring this exciting new product to our retailers and distributors nationwide,"says Tina Nelson, vice president of sales & marketing, consumer products. "SoL's delicious taste, excellent nutritional profile, and modest calories and carbs per serving offers what today's consumers want most in non-dairy, functional beverages they can enjoy each day as part of a healthy lifestyle."
Available in shelf stable, aseptic 32-oz Tetra Pak containers, the suggested retail price is $2.69.
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »