R.W. Knudsen Family Rolls Out Organic Lime and Organic Coconut Sparkling BeveragesChico, Calif.-based R.W. Knudsen Family adds two new flavors to its line of Sparkling Essence beverages: Organic Lime and Organic Coconut. Sparkling Essence addresses consumers' desire for a refreshingly clean, organic beverage. Each Essence is a simple combination of sparkling spring water and infused organic ingredients, resulting in light refreshment completely free of calories, sugar, fat, carbohydrates and artificial ingredients.
The USDA's new MyPlate icon, replacing the MyPyramid food guide, suggests "drinking water instead of sugary drinks." Sparkling Essence fulfills that dietary principle by providing a sugar-free beverage.
The two new flavors join the existing four flavors of Organic Lemon, Organic Cucumber, Organic Blueberry and Organic Mint. Each rejuvenating variety of Essence can be enjoyed on the go, while relaxing, or at a summer party. The creation of this flavorful drink utilizes a unique process: R.W. Knudsen Family brews the organic ingredients in spring water and then extracts everything except the flavor's absolute "essence."
Conveniently packaged in 10.5-oz slim cans, and sold individually and in four-packs, suggested retail price is $3.79-$3.99 per four-pack.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »