R.W. Knudsen Family Rolls Out Organic Lime and Organic Coconut Sparkling BeveragesChico, Calif.-based R.W. Knudsen Family adds two new flavors to its line of Sparkling Essence beverages: Organic Lime and Organic Coconut. Sparkling Essence addresses consumers' desire for a refreshingly clean, organic beverage. Each Essence is a simple combination of sparkling spring water and infused organic ingredients, resulting in light refreshment completely free of calories, sugar, fat, carbohydrates and artificial ingredients.
The USDA's new MyPlate icon, replacing the MyPyramid food guide, suggests "drinking water instead of sugary drinks." Sparkling Essence fulfills that dietary principle by providing a sugar-free beverage.
The two new flavors join the existing four flavors of Organic Lemon, Organic Cucumber, Organic Blueberry and Organic Mint. Each rejuvenating variety of Essence can be enjoyed on the go, while relaxing, or at a summer party. The creation of this flavorful drink utilizes a unique process: R.W. Knudsen Family brews the organic ingredients in spring water and then extracts everything except the flavor's absolute "essence."
Conveniently packaged in 10.5-oz slim cans, and sold individually and in four-packs, suggested retail price is $3.79-$3.99 per four-pack.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »