Spray Drying Technology Now Possible for Whey PermeateSPX Flow Technology's Anhydro evaporation and drying equipment can be used to process demineralized whey powder, whey protein concentrate 35 and permeate.
Whey is rich in proteins, lactose and minerals; with equipment such as the Anhydro evaporation and drying technologies, dairy processors have turned it into a valuable product for the South American food industry.
SPX offers extensive global experience in food, beverage, and dairy processing, with a wide range of technologies deployed by engineering and project management centers around the world.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »