Tabletop Depositors Offer Options for Bakers With Limited SpaceHinds-Bock's has unveiled a solution to bakers with limited space in their facilities. The company's Tabletop Depositors can handle all batters and are easy to operate.
The tabletop depositors are reported to be maintenance-free and can handle a wide variety of pan configurations such as muffin, cupcake, sheet cake and rounds with simple and fast changeover.
According to the company, the five piston tabletop depositor is the most popular. The depositor is available with up to seven pistons.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »