Liquid Packaging Pouch Film Allows for High Processing Speeds
Taisei Lamick's packaging film for liquid packaging machines allows for high filling speeds over sustained periods of time. The product features a high quality appearance that is further reinforced by quality construction. The film is durable, puncture resistant and features very tight seal strength and can be used for packaging viscous liquids.
Taisei Lamick offers three film types to meet a range of requirements:
- XA-H and XA-HD films are designed for hot filling, where the pouring liquid is near boiling temperature.
- XA-S film features allow for a tight seal even with high viscous substances, such as oils.
Taisei Lamick film can be customized to meet a variety of needs. The company offers consultation services to ensure the correct film is selected for an application.
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »