Thai Kitchen Introduces Curry KitsMaking authentic Thai curry dishes is now easier than ever. Berkeley, Calif.-based Thai Kitchen launches new Thai Curry Kits, foolproof meal kits for at-home cooks to prepare a savory, authentic curry right in their own kitchens.
Thai Kitchen's new Curry Kits, a convenient all-in-one solution, provide almost everything needed to make a delicious curry in just 30 minutes. Each kit contains pre-measured amounts of traditional ingredients, including premium coconut milk, flavorful curry sauce, and select harvest jasmine rice – just add your own protein and vegetables to make this gluten-free meal complete.
"Many people love Thai cuisine, but are intimidated by the thought of trying to prepare traditional Thai meals from scratch," says Luna Ravenna, senior marketing manager for Thai Kitchen. "Our new Curry Kits offer a low-risk, foolproof way for consumers to add variety to their meals and prepare authentic Thai dishes at home."
Suggested retail price is $5.99.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »