Thai Kitchen Introduces Curry KitsMaking authentic Thai curry dishes is now easier than ever. Berkeley, Calif.-based Thai Kitchen launches new Thai Curry Kits, foolproof meal kits for at-home cooks to prepare a savory, authentic curry right in their own kitchens.
Thai Kitchen's new Curry Kits, a convenient all-in-one solution, provide almost everything needed to make a delicious curry in just 30 minutes. Each kit contains pre-measured amounts of traditional ingredients, including premium coconut milk, flavorful curry sauce, and select harvest jasmine rice – just add your own protein and vegetables to make this gluten-free meal complete.
"Many people love Thai cuisine, but are intimidated by the thought of trying to prepare traditional Thai meals from scratch," says Luna Ravenna, senior marketing manager for Thai Kitchen. "Our new Curry Kits offer a low-risk, foolproof way for consumers to add variety to their meals and prepare authentic Thai dishes at home."
Suggested retail price is $5.99.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »