Thai Kitchen Introduces Curry KitsMaking authentic Thai curry dishes is now easier than ever. Berkeley, Calif.-based Thai Kitchen launches new Thai Curry Kits, foolproof meal kits for at-home cooks to prepare a savory, authentic curry right in their own kitchens.
Thai Kitchen's new Curry Kits, a convenient all-in-one solution, provide almost everything needed to make a delicious curry in just 30 minutes. Each kit contains pre-measured amounts of traditional ingredients, including premium coconut milk, flavorful curry sauce, and select harvest jasmine rice – just add your own protein and vegetables to make this gluten-free meal complete.
"Many people love Thai cuisine, but are intimidated by the thought of trying to prepare traditional Thai meals from scratch," says Luna Ravenna, senior marketing manager for Thai Kitchen. "Our new Curry Kits offer a low-risk, foolproof way for consumers to add variety to their meals and prepare authentic Thai dishes at home."
Suggested retail price is $5.99.
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »