Thai Kitchen Introduces 100 Percent All-Natural Thai Herbs And SpicesFor at-home cooks looking to recreate their favorite Thai dishes, Thai Kitchen, a brand of Berkeley, Calif.-based Simply Asia Foods LLC, introduces a five-product line of 100 percent all-natural Thai herbs and spices.
To accommodate consumers who want to explore the balance of spicy, sweet, salty, and bitter flavors essential to Thai cuisine, the line includes five often hard to find herbs and spice varieties – Lemongrass, Thai Bird Eye Chilies, Thai Basil, Galangal, and Kaffir Lime Leaves, to allow at-home cooks to add their own signature to traditional Thai dishes while bringing out the distinctly aromatic features of Thai cuisine.
“Cooking Thai food can be intimidating for many consumers, but it doesn't have to be,” says Luna Ravenna, senior marketing manager for Simply Asia Foods. “At Thai Kitchen, we're focused on creating authentic and easy-to-prepare Thai food products. We saw essential Herbs & Spices as a natural extension of our high-quality Thai ingredients -- making it easier for consumers to prepare their favorite restaurant dishes from the comfort of their own kitchens. The line is extremely versatile and flavorful, and allows at-home cooks to really customize Thai meals to their tastes, or just add a little Thai flavor to their everyday meals."
Suggested retail price is $4.99 to $6.99.
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »