Thai Kitchen Rolls Out Dipping SaucesThai Kitchen a brand of Berkeley, Calif.-based Simply Asia Foods LLC, has added three delicious new Dipping & All Purpose sauces to help add flavor and color to your meal!
Vegan and gluten and dairy free, new varieties include Pineapple & Chili, Thai Chili & Ginger, and Spicy Thai Mango. They join two existing varieties --Sweet Red Chili and Spicy Thai Chili
Thai Kitchen's new line of sauces are perfect for creating authentic Thai dishes, and versatile enough for everyday uses – from basting chicken, pork or fruit on the grill to serving Thai-style as a dip with fresh spring rolls, chicken satay or lettuce wraps.
Suggested retail priced is $3.69.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now Ľ
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now Ľ