Thai Kitchen Rolls Out Dipping SaucesThai Kitchen a brand of Berkeley, Calif.-based Simply Asia Foods LLC, has added three delicious new Dipping & All Purpose sauces to help add flavor and color to your meal!
Vegan and gluten and dairy free, new varieties include Pineapple & Chili, Thai Chili & Ginger, and Spicy Thai Mango. They join two existing varieties --Sweet Red Chili and Spicy Thai Chili
Thai Kitchen's new line of sauces are perfect for creating authentic Thai dishes, and versatile enough for everyday uses – from basting chicken, pork or fruit on the grill to serving Thai-style as a dip with fresh spring rolls, chicken satay or lettuce wraps.
Suggested retail priced is $3.69.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now Ľ
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now Ľ