Thai Kitchen Rolls Out Dipping SaucesThai Kitchen a brand of Berkeley, Calif.-based Simply Asia Foods LLC, has added three delicious new Dipping & All Purpose sauces to help add flavor and color to your meal!
Vegan and gluten and dairy free, new varieties include Pineapple & Chili, Thai Chili & Ginger, and Spicy Thai Mango. They join two existing varieties --Sweet Red Chili and Spicy Thai Chili
Thai Kitchen's new line of sauces are perfect for creating authentic Thai dishes, and versatile enough for everyday uses – from basting chicken, pork or fruit on the grill to serving Thai-style as a dip with fresh spring rolls, chicken satay or lettuce wraps.
Suggested retail priced is $3.69.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now Ľ
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now Ľ