Donuts Get a Cleaner Label with Trancendim High DiglyceridesCaravan Ingredients introduced a new application under the Trancendim line of high diglycerides, Trancendim oil for donut frying. Trancendim can be used with donuts to deliver a cleaner mouthfeel; it can also be used in salad oil to create solid shortenings and frying oils with nutritional characteristics.
Trancendim offers zero grams trans fat, reduced saturated fat, eliminates hydrogenation from the ingredient declaration.
- Biocatalysts Introduces Pectinase 872L Fruit-Firming Enzyme
- Sensient Colors Introduces DustPro NXT
- Sensient Colors Introduces Advanced Emulsion For Natural Colors
- Van Drunen Farms Introduces Freeze-Dried Lime Powder
- WILD Flavors expands flavoring line with Sweetness Enhancer
- Van Drunen Farms introduces lemon flavoring ingredients
- TIC Gums reveals Add-Here 3200 hydrocolloid system
- FMC BioPolymer reveals its health and nutrition product portfolio
- AKFP introduces Suchero organic coconut palm sugar
- PureCircle unveils high-purity Reb D
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »