DeMet's Candy Co. Introduces TrueNorth Chocolate Nut Crunch Bite-Size Treat
DeMet's Candy Co., new owners of TrueNorth, the brand of all-natural nut snacks previously owned by Frito-Lay North America, adds TrueNorth Chocolate Nut Crunch to its TrueNorth Nut Clusters line.
Truenorth Chocolate Nut Crunch are nut clusters combining roasted almonds, pecans and cashews, a dash of sea salt, and a hint of natural sweetness, dipped in milk chocolate to make a crunchy, not-too-indulgent treat.
Chocolate Nut Crunch joins the other Nut Clusters: Almond Pecan Crunch, made with almonds, pecans and cashews; Cashew Nut Crunch, made with roasted cashews and rice crisps; and Peanut Crunch, a combination of peanuts, almonds, and pecans. All have been packaged in redesigned, resealable pouches, and are available at Wal-Mart, Sam's Club, BJ's Wholesale Club and H-E-B.
"We are very excited to add the new Chocolate Nut Crunch variety to an already outstanding lineup of TrueNorth Nut Clusters," says David Clarke, president and CEO of DeMet's, Stamford, Conn. (which is owned by Brynwood Partners V LP). "At DeMet's Candy, we have lots of experience with chocolate, so we are confident that Chocolate Nut Crunch will be a hit with consumers that love an irresistible salty-sweet combination."
Suggested retail price for a 5-oz. package is $3.49 to $3.99.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »