V8 V-Fusion Introduces Concord Grape Raspberry, Light Blend Grape Juice
Nine out of 10 U.S. adults don't meet the daily recommendations for vegetables and fruit, a fact reinforced by the recently released 2010 Dietary Guidelines for Americans.
Campbell Soup Co., Camden, N.J., continues to make that its mission with the introduction of two new varieties of its V8 V-Fusion vegetable and fruit juice line. Concord Grape Raspberry and Concord Grape Raspberry Light blend grape juice with the juices of apples, raspberries, sweet potatoes, carrots and other fruit and vegetable juices for a great-tasting grape taste -- with a twist.
Plus, each 8-oz. glass of Concord Grape Raspberry juice provides one full serving of vegetables (1/2 cup) and one full serving of fruit (1/2 cup), and the Light version has a combined ½ cup serving of vegetables and fruit. The entire line offers essential antioxidant vitamins A, C and E, with no added sugar. Both new varieties are available in 46-oz. bottles, and Concord Grape Raspberry also is available in 8-oz. slim cans.
"We've been told since we were kids to eat our vegetables, but people still aren't getting enough," says Dale Clemiss, vice president, beverages. "V8 V-Fusion juices offer a delicious, convenient way to help people get the vegetable servings they need with the fruit taste they want in a range of varieties and sizes."
Campbell also expands the number of V8 V-Fusion juice varieties available in single-serving, 8-oz. slim cans to include Strawberry Banana Light and V8 V-Fusion + Tea Raspberry Green Tea.
Suggested retail price for a 46-oz. bottle is $3.99 and a six-pack of 8-oz. cans is $4.99.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »