Brad's Raw Foods Invites Crunch into Wholesome Snack With Vampire Killer Leafy Kale Chips
In a world crying out for wholesome snacks that won't leave fingers greasy and tongues salty, there's a company dedicated to providing alternative snacks. Get back to basics while indulging your taste buds with healthy and flavorful raw Naked Leafy Kale Chips, a tasty way to satisfy a craving for crunch and flavor without feeling guilty, from Pipersville, Pa.-based Brad's Raw Foods.
Company founder and creator, Brad Gruno made significant changes in his life four years ago and discovered the health benefits of eating raw, but he really missed the crunch of a good snack, so he began making his own. Instead of using oil in their production, the company used nutritional yeast to create a savory "cheesy" flavor that's also a good source of B-complex vitamins and complete protein.
Brad's Raw Leafy Kale chips are created by rubbing a dressing of ground cashews, sunflower seeds, nutritional yeast, Himalayan sea salt, and lemon juice into the leaves and then dehydrating them below 115 degrees. This process conserves the valuable enzymes people need for digestion and doesn't diminish the nutritional value of the kale. And for all the garlic lovers out there, Vampire Killer Leafy Kale Chips are sure to hit the spot with a similar dressing that's beefed up with garlic and scallions. Be sure to pack some breath mints if snacking at a family picnic, in the office, or on the go!
Suggested retail price is $7.49.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »