Tank Cart Handles Wastewater and Caustic ChemicalsA new non-metallic, Mobile Pump/Tank Cart from Vanton Pump and Equipment Corp. transfers wastewater and caustic/acidic chemicals with no corrosion, and ultrapure fluids with no contamination.
All fluid contact surfaces of the tank, base plate, and secondary containment chamber are of solid polypropylene, polyethylene, PVC or other inert thermoplastic, precluding chemical attack across the entire pH range.
The pump, a Flex-I-Liner model CC-PY12B, utilizes a rotor mounted on an eccentric shaft to push fluid trapped between a flexible elastomer liner and a solid thermoplastic body block at flows to 2 gpm (7.6 lpm), pressures to 25 psig (1.72 bar) and temperatures to 185°F (85°C).
The rigid body block is molded of solid polypropylene, UHMW polyethylene, or PTFE, and the flexible liner of natural rubber, neoprene, Hypalon, Viton or Nordel, eliminating corrosion and ionization associated with metal pumps.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »