Freeze-Dried Cauliflower Can Help Food Processors Boost Nutrition In Kid's Favorite FoodsFreeze-dried Cauliflower from Van Drunen Farms can be added to kid's favorite meals such as spaghetti, taco fillings and dips. With its mild flavor and ability to blend easily with other, stronger flavors, freeze-dried Cauliflower is a great way to add the nutritional benefits of this cruciferous veggie without sacrificing taste. Cauliflower is low in calories, high in vitamin C, and a good source of folic acid and fiber, making it an ideal ingredient for kids, and adults as well. It's a good way for meals destined for school cafeterias to increase the nutritional value of their foods. At only 3.7 grams a serving, freeze-dried cauliflower powder is a convenient solution to help add the daily recommended vegetable intake into children's diets.
Freeze-dried cauliflower can be blended into cheese or spaghetti sauces, hummus, ranch dips, salad dressings, pasta noodles, potato dishes, soups and stews. It can also be used in scrambled eggs and omelets, meat loaf and burgers, sloppy joes and barbecue chicken.
- Sensient Colors Offers Accupak Dissolvable Color Bag
- Biocatalysts Introduces Pectinase 872L Fruit-Firming Enzyme
- Sensient Colors Introduces DustPro NXT
- Sensient Colors Introduces Advanced Emulsion For Natural Colors
- Van Drunen Farms Introduces Freeze-Dried Lime Powder
- FMC BioPolymer reveals its health and nutrition product portfolio
- AKFP introduces Suchero organic coconut palm sugar
- WILD Flavors expands flavoring line with Sweetness Enhancer
- Van Drunen Farms introduces lemon flavoring ingredients
- TIC Gums reveals Add-Here 3200 hydrocolloid system
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »