Freeze-dried Raisin Powder Adds Flavor and Nutrition for Food ProcessorsLow in sodium, cholesterol free, capable of adding a sweet touch to your product line, Freeze-dried Raisin Powder, from ingredient manufacturer Van Drunen Farms, is a specialty ingredient that is perfect for bakers and food processors.
Freeze-dried Raisin Powder eliminates the need for chopping, dicing or grinding. The powder can be added to filling mixes, cakes and muffins, cookie and bar formulas, breads and rolls, cereals and snacks.
- Biocatalysts Introduces Pectinase 872L Fruit-Firming Enzyme
- Sensient Colors Introduces DustPro NXT
- Sensient Colors Introduces Advanced Emulsion For Natural Colors
- Van Drunen Farms Introduces Freeze-Dried Lime Powder
- WILD Flavors expands flavoring line with Sweetness Enhancer
- Van Drunen Farms introduces lemon flavoring ingredients
- TIC Gums reveals Add-Here 3200 hydrocolloid system
- FMC BioPolymer reveals its health and nutrition product portfolio
- AKFP introduces Suchero organic coconut palm sugar
- PureCircle unveils high-purity Reb D
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »