Voli Fruit-Flavored Vodka DebutsLos Angeles-based Voli Spirits LLC introduces Voli Light Vodka, the first line of low -calorie fruit and fusion flavored vodka distilled from French wheat, pure spring waters and natural fruit flavors. Voli Light Vodkas are on average 25 to 40 percent lower in calories than leading brands and contain no more than 81 calories per serving. As an added bonus, the strong flavors of Voli eliminate the need for high calorie sugary mixers.
Best served over ice or simply mixed with club soda, varieties include: Lyte, an impeccably smooth vodka with a light finish; Voli Lemon, a strong, zesty citrus flavor paired with a mellow verbena taste; Voli Espresso Vanilla, an awakening coffee aroma with vanilla and just a hint of sweet cocoa; Voli Raspberry Cocoa, a blend of raspberry and cocoa that's just sweet enough; and Voli Orange Vanilla, an orange and vanilla swirl that results in a delightful creamsicle flavor.
Suggested retail price is $19.99 per bottle.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »