Voli Fruit-Flavored Vodka DebutsLos Angeles-based Voli Spirits LLC introduces Voli Light Vodka, the first line of low -calorie fruit and fusion flavored vodka distilled from French wheat, pure spring waters and natural fruit flavors. Voli Light Vodkas are on average 25 to 40 percent lower in calories than leading brands and contain no more than 81 calories per serving. As an added bonus, the strong flavors of Voli eliminate the need for high calorie sugary mixers.
Best served over ice or simply mixed with club soda, varieties include: Lyte, an impeccably smooth vodka with a light finish; Voli Lemon, a strong, zesty citrus flavor paired with a mellow verbena taste; Voli Espresso Vanilla, an awakening coffee aroma with vanilla and just a hint of sweet cocoa; Voli Raspberry Cocoa, a blend of raspberry and cocoa that's just sweet enough; and Voli Orange Vanilla, an orange and vanilla swirl that results in a delightful creamsicle flavor.
Suggested retail price is $19.99 per bottle.
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »